Latest Events

No events

Transcript Information


Requesting Transcripts


To request a transcript, a written request must be submitted to the Division of Student Services. Requests can be made in person at the Division of Student Services by filling out the Transcript Request Form. You may also take this form with you and mail it back to our office at 2001 Union Carbide Drive, South Charleston WV, 25303. The form can also be faxed to 304-205-6771 to the Division of Student Services. To request transcripts by email you will need to compose a message to Student Services at  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Please note, all email requests need to come from the student’s account to be considered valid. Sending email requests from a personal email may result in a delay of processing. This email must include the following information in order for the request to be processed: 

  • Your name
  • K# 
  • The EXACT full address where you want the transcripts to be mailed 
  • If picking up the transcript, you must be state “For Pick Up” in your request

There is a $7.00 fee for each transcript printed. Transcript Requests will not be processed until payment has been made to the Cashier's Office. You may call the Cashier's Office at 304-205-6603, to process your payment over the phone. Checks can also be mailed to their office to the address below:

Attention:Cashier Office
2001 Union Carbide Drive
South Charleston WV 25303

Please allow up to 3 business days for all Transcript Requests to be processed. Processing will begin upon receipt of all information and payments requested. 



Phone: (304) 205.6700
Online: Apply Now!
2001 Union Carbide Drive
S. Charleston, WV 25303

Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and does not discriminate against any person because of race, gender, age,color, religion, disability, national or ethnic origin. For more information: Michelle Bissell, Title IX Coordinator (304) 205-6600.